Monday, September 26, 2011

Bad news! I was supposed to meet up with my messiah friends today in the capital, but some girl got an asthma attack and I couldn't get cleared off campus! I'd like to hang her, but whatever.... AS A GOOD NOTE. I just walked to the supermarket to buy some nutella and coconuties ( I've been out for quite some time now!) And I found CINNAMON! for 75 cents! AND THE BEST NEWS EVER: OREOS! for cheaper than in AMERICA????? Oh. and then I asked if I could stay on campus this weekend because It's my big 21 and we wanted to watch the justin bieber movie ! And the coordinator was a jerk and said NO. Which i'm still angry about . HOWEVER. WE just made official plans to raft and bungee jump the nile this weekend.


oreos+nutella+bungee jumping+rafting+ complimentary bbq after? My life is improving a little bit at a time!


peace out. gotta go check the latrine for geckos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment