Alright for all of you who are concerned about my life and the danger that I appear to be in- I'm safe! Obama is sending the troops up north ( 3 hours away), to help with the invisible children typed deal. Look it up, I don't know facts. All I know is I appear safe right now, because they are just stationed up there, but will be working mostly in the Congo. However, Messiah did email me and warn me about the stuff going on and my friend Hannah and Sarah ( who I visited in Kampala ) Are both in a study abroad in Rwanda, but hannah was at her practicum in Uganda this month and just got moved back to Rwanda for a precaution. Messiah made them go back to rwanda, so I'm sure if things here get out of hand at all I'll just retreat with them!!!!!
ALsooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Mail. You guys are freaking amazing. It makes me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.
Hamburgers also make me happy. and Ice cream. and brownies. I consumed all of this yesterday in Kampala after shopping with some friends................... Yes I got incredibly sick after. Thanks American food! Can't wait for mom to pick me up from the airport. Plan- Uno's, Dunkin Donuts, anddddddd mcdonalds apple pies........ It's going to be glorious!
No comments:
Post a Comment